Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sudoku

Ever since I moved to the US, one of my favorite hobbies has been playing online games. Some of my favorite ones that I can sometimes play even all day are Pacman, Lingo available at GSN's website, Scrabble at ISC.

The recent inclusions have been Reversi which is a very interesting board game that involves strategy and planning. This is offered at Yahoo Games Website.

But the most recent and addictive one [sometimes can even get frustrating!!] is Sudoku. I usually play at Reader's Digest's website.
Let me know if you have any interesting info or websites on Sudoku.


Technorati Tags: , , ,,




Google Web
This Blog

1 Comments:
  • HAAAAAAAAAAAAA I have the same template. Don’t worry I’ve changed mine.

    By Blogger Luis Damasco, at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Top100Bloggers.com Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next