Monday, December 05, 2005

Message from the co-founder of Skylook

It is nice to know when people read your blog but its a 'nicer' feeling when they acknowledge it by writing back to you. It is an 'out of the world feeling' when the co-founder of an application you mentioned in your blog, takes the time to write to you.

Jeremy Hague,the co-founder of Skylook has sent me a Waxmail . Click here to listen : Message from Jeremy

BTW, Skype 2.0 Beta with Video Calling is available. It has one known bug 1) Calls to SkypeOut numbers are reporting "call failed" rather than "busy" if the recipient’s phone is busy. It is available for download at Download Skype 2.0 Beta.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Google Web
This Blog

2 Comments:
  • Excellent site, enjoyed my visit! I will be back soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 AM  

  • Hey, thanks for the encouraging words. I do know that people come to my website from my website statistics. But I never know, if they like it or found it useful. Its heartening to hear from the visitors. Do you blog too? If so, pl feel free to leave your blog website address

    By Blogger Tags Mechanic, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Top100Bloggers.com Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next