Saturday, November 26, 2005

Skype plugins continued


The name of the application is iSkoot:

Skype uses P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you to other users. However we cannot get over the feeling that Skype ties down to your PC. Atleast I did. I stumbled on this lil utility
iSkoot . Its free to try.

It offers the following features:

  1. Automatically forwards calls from your PC to your phone, including your cell phone
  2. Calls your buddy's PC from your phone
  3. Switches a call from your PC to your phone without disconnecting

This application can be bought for a fee as low as $10. I am sure long distance callers would know how 'low' that is.

Now, here is a little challenge. I tried forwarding the calls to Indian cell phone numbers. However I have not been successful. Apparently, my search results, strongly hinted the possibility. Let me know if you fathom it!





Technorati Tags: , , ,


Google Web
This Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Top100Bloggers.com Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next